This public response in Rajiv Raithu Bharosa Padayatra Shatters any misconception that there is no discontent against the Farm Laws in south India.
Revanth Reddy, MP-Malkajgiri, Working President, Telangana Congress completed the ten days padyatra in favor of protesting farmers across India.
Call to support Farmers Protests took up the Rajiv Raithu Bharosa Padayatra for 10 days & ended with a massive tractor rally with 1000 tractors participation.
During several rallies Revanth Reddy addresses multiple meeting with farmers on field in different villages thanks to all who joins in his movement and said…
- This public response in Rajiv Raithu Bharosa Padayatra Shatters any misconception that there is no discontent against the #FarmLaws in south India.
- I would like to thank each and every person who stood by this cause & made Ravirala Raithu Ranabheri successful.
- Your support did not let me realize the strain of padayatra. It has been an overwhelming experience.
- This padayatra might come to an end today, but the fight for our farmers will continue.
- In this fight for our farmers be a solider and come pledge your support to their cause. They are our nation’s backbone, and they need us.
- In this fight against Farm Laws, I have walked for 10 days with farmers and heard, walked, ate & lived with them.
- As this draws to an end, I urge everyone to come to raviryala in support of our farmers and make their demands audible.
- When one eats, one should not forget those who till the fields, Man of the soil shares his grievances.
More National, Global News
You can get instant news and articles from Hyderabad Post